Got fed up with Windows
- Almost impossible to move user home dir. Not recommended by vendor.
- Some software installs wherever it wants to (right now it’s SteelSeries Engine being installed to
C:in spite of lack of space there and a 2TB
D:drive present in the system).
- No native workspace switcher.
- No native support for software RAID (in Ultimate only, with limited functionality).
- Forces you to use remote login if you want to upgrade hardware.
- Multiple concurrent user sessions — impossible.
- Locally bought but with English interface — Ultimate only.